Stay Updated

Saturday 23 January 2016

Spectrum Collections.

Since I've not been feeling my best, I've been playing around with my make up like you wouldn't believe! I've not stopped faffing about, changing things, moving things, throwing things away, etc. Oh, on that note, I've put a couple of things on Depop if you're looking for nearly new make up - like literally just been swatched and I've decided it's not for me. There's some EL Double Wear foundation on there, some MAC foundations, a Smashbox Primer and an MUA eyeshadow palette. I think there's a MAC lipstick on there still, too. My username is @xgeorgie if you are interested?
Since I've been blogging, I've taken so much more of an interest in make up - I'm still crap at doing it, but I do try. I've got so much more in to products that I never even heard of before! I watch make up tutorials every day, and Get Ready With Me videos, but sadly that does not make me any kind of expert.

Previously, I purchased some individual brushes from Spectrum, and I loved them a lot - I bought a large fan brush which I use for my highlight on my cheekbones and forehead, and a small fan brush which I use to highlight my brow bone and the tip of my nose - they were a really good investment and I use them every day. The bright pink and blue with a hint of purple was an absolute winner for me, because I love that my brushes are eye catching. That's why I love the Real Techniques brushes, they are all bright colours - pink, gold and purple. The Bold Metal collections that I have are also so nice, I love how heavy they feel - they feel so expensive and are just such good quality. Again, the colours of them make them so pretty and I love using them.

I knew that I wanted more brushes from Spectrum, and after Christmas, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Glam Clam, which I have absolutely fallen in love with! At first, I didn't even want to use the brushes! I honestly just wanted to keep them to look pretty and never be touched. But sadly, that was not possible - they cost too much money to just look at all day! So I finally used them one day, and I must admit, I love them a lot more than I thought I would.


These brushes are so soft, and feel sooooooo nice on my skin - I actually love them. They have taken a special place on my dressing table in my Limited Edition G Anthropologie Mug, which is another thing I have grown quite attached to. I have since ordered some more brushes from Spectrum, which I've received this week - they are just gorgeous. I want to buy the other half of the set now!


I loooooove these, they are sooooooo pretty! 

Have any of you guys tried Spectrum brushes? I'm so glad I got them, and I can't wait to use them more so that I can tell you more about them. I'm definitely going to purchase the Siren Sculpting Set on PAYDAY woo, so I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about my love for Spectrum brushes very soon. 

Let me know your thoughts on these!

With love, Georgie x




No comments:

Post a Comment