Stay Updated

Saturday 26 December 2015

It's all over so soon!

I can't believe it's Christmas time already - this year has gone so quick! It feels like my birthday was only yesterday, and I worked up until Christmas Eve, so I guess it feels like it's just flown by. I just want to say I hope you, and all your families had the most amazing Christmas, and I'm sure for some it will be the first without a loved one, but just believe that it will get easier - I've spent a few without my Dad now, and it does get easier, I promise.
It always amazes me how much STRESS Christmas causes, what with the gifts, the wrapping, the food shopping, the shops being closed for a WHOLE 24 HOURS!!!!!!!! But when it's all over, it seems so trivial. Like, what was all the fuss about? Most of the food didn't get cooked, let alone eaten, and most of the leftovers were given to the dog. Everyone just drinks, eats loads, opens presents and sleeps. My perfect day. I can't wait for next Christmas already!

I've been sooooooo lucky yet again this year, and got the best presents from everybody. I got so many thoughtful gifts, so many presents that I can keep forever, and so many lovely things that I will cherish and treasure.

I don't know about anyone else, but believe it or not, my favourite part about Christmas is giving other people gifts and watching them open them, knowing full well they are gonna absolutely love what you got them. Whether it's a big, expensive gift, or a small, more personal and thoughtful gift, I don't care. Just knowing that they want it so much and have finally got it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

My friends and family have definitely come out on top this year - my presents were absolutely perfect! I got lovely bits of make up that I've been after for ages, clothes, biscuits, plaques for my bedroom, hair curlers, perfume, everything. I would be here all day if I listed everything, so for now I'll leave you with some pictures so you can see for yourself. One thing I haven't included are my new Louboutins! They are black suede So Kates, but I'm sure you'll have seen enough Loubies on Instagram over Christmas, so I'll keep mine to myself to drool over.

I hope you enjoy seeing what lovely gifts I got for Christmas this year, but I'd love nothing more than to hear what you got? Let me know!

Merry Christmas!

With love, Georgie x













No comments:

Post a Comment