Stay Updated

Tuesday 17 November 2015

My dream shopping list.


I always have dreams about winning the lottery, and I've planned out my whole life ready for when I do - anyone else?

So, seeing as I'm a shopping addict and I've got a 'Favourites' bar full of clothes, shoes, make up and bags, I thought I'd share with you a few (understatement) of the things I'm dreaming of every single day. There are a couple of items on the list that I may or may not buy when Alex takes me away next month for my 21st birthday. I have no idea where I'm going, but all I do know is that I can shop. Yay!

So naturally, I've started trying to save my pennies, which for me is a killer. I'm a natural spender. Even when I have no money, I'll be finding a way to make it so I can spend it. But this time, I've been really good! I've taken on a couple of extra little jobs to help me take away as much money as possible. I'm doing well! Depending of course on which items I decide on buying, I could probably buy from 1 to about 3 things. But we will have to wait and see!

Shoes:
These are the shoes I'm dying over at the minute. Some of them are probably more 'summer' shoes, and yeah, but so what! Shoes always look good, and if you've got a winter wedding coming up (which I have), then you never know when you're going to need that perfect shoe.


These babies are a couple of my favourite nude Christian Louboutins. They just speak for themselves. I already have two pairs of Loubs, the nude and black patent Pigalles, and Alex has bought me a pair of the black suede So Kate's for Christmas - yay for me!!!!!!!! But you can never have too many pairs! Both styles shown here are just so classy, perfect for any occasion, and just to die for. Maybe I'll get a pair of these while I'm away? Never know, but the nude patent So Kate sells out so fast online, it might be a 'get it or regret it' moment. Hopefully they have some in my size!


Again, both of these pairs are also Louboutin, but I love how the red sole stands out so well from the black. They are instantly recognisable, and you just can't go wrong. Ok, maybe they aren't the most comfortable shoes in the world, but you soon get used to the numbness and the fact that your feet feel like rocks. Weirdly enough, and contrary to all the reviews I've read on the So Kates, when I tried them on, I felt like they would be a lot more comfortable than my Pigalles? Strange, but only time will tell. Those wedges - well, what can I say? Just a dream. So gorgeous. I follow a couple of girls on Instagram that have these shoes, and they always look perfect, with any outfit, whatever the weather, wherever they go, whatever they do. So, I think they are a must.



Now, some people I know don't think Sophia Webster is a very classy brand. Hmmm, I'm not sure it's up there with class like Chanel or Yves Saint Lauren, but, I do think their styles are cute, girly, and chic. I'm no fashion expert, hence why my blog is a lifestyle blog and not a fashion blog, but I do think these shoes are pretty. Probably more a work of art than a shoe, but the same could be said for Louboutins, yet people still wear them. I love the wings on the back of these shoes, they are so different and really do stand out. Again, I follow a girl on Instagram who got a pair of these boots for Christmas, and they look amazing on her. Hopefully they will look just as good on me one day!


Valentino Rockstuds and YSL Tributes are two styles of shoe that I don't think will ever go out of fashion. They are both so versatile, so easy to dress up or down, and I love that with shoes. I don't think that the Sophia Websters would be easy to dress down at all, but these could be kept quite casual. I'm not a fan of the kitten heel style Rockstuds, and I probably would buy the black/nude over the brighter pop colours, but either way, the shoe is to die for. End of. The YSL tributes really just remind me of a shoe you could wear to a wedding. The nude pair, just wow. A nice outdoor summer wedding, with a glass of something sweet and tasty, a beautiful dress, making a toast to a happy couple. Isn't it strange how a pair of shoes can make you picture something so detailed? Maybe one of these pairs of shoes will be mine when I get back from my mini-break?

Bags:
I can't lie, I love a handbag. Usually massive ones, so I can carry my whole life inside them. At the minute I carry a Mulberry bag, which I love, but it's starting to get a bit too small. Maybe I'm just starting to add more and more to the mix, who knows. But either way, it's a bit too small. So, as normal, I've got my eyes on a few more bags. Some for day time, some for night time, some which could be used for both.




I absolutely love Mulberry, I am in love with their bags. I already have a few, including an Alexa satchel, a medium Lily in black, and a mini Lily in orange. They really are timeless. But, me being me, I always want more! So these are the bags on my Mulberry hit list at the moment. I love the Bayswater - it really is the classic Mulberry style. This colour will always be perfect, too. The Lily is also another style that I love. I'd quite like the normal sized Lily instead of the bigger version, as I really do think the bigger style suits a night out. I need to learn to control myself!



Mmmmmmmmmmm. Dreamy. I can't make up my mind which one I love more. Hmm I think both the same. I don't actually own anything from Louis Vuitton, but it's a brand that I've always considered. Having seen some floating around recently, I have fallen in love. Either is more than welcome this Christmas!


Scrumptious, aren't they! I adore this Givenchy Antigona style bag, and one of my life goals is to get one. I don't even think these bags need a reason. They are the 'just because' of bags.

There's one more handbag that is on my wishlist, and this bag will be the one that signifies that I've made it in life - so sad, I know. But when I show you it, I'm going to leave it without any commentary. Not because I'm being lazy, but because it doesn't need anything. Nothing. Not a thing. Just enjoy it. For as long as you can... Do let me know, though, what would you buy if you won the lottery?


With love, Georgie x


2 comments:

  1. Luv yur site😊
    I wud take care of all these damn bills first (smh) lol
    Then.new york wud b my number 1 destination 4 all.my shopping. I wud defo b gettin my christian lou shoes aswell as my sneakers, mk bags.. the list is endless lol
    I thought it wud b reality wen i checked my euro ticket yesterday only 2 find i won £10! Only thing was missing was a few 0's at the end....oh well have 2 keep on dreaming.....😴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that really is so kind of you - it's still quite new to me, so hopefully it gets better with time! New York would be a dream come true if I won the lottery haha! £10 is better than nothing! I've won £25 before, but that's the most for me - I'll keep playing though, you have to be in it to win it! Any amount with a few 0s on the end would be ideal! xx

      Delete